This is how German Medical Council organises your stay in Germany
You have opted for a medical treatment in Germany. German Medical Council takes care of you and your relatives. We have developed the all-included service package so that you feel in good hands in each respect.
1. Medical report: Let your attending physician / clinic compile your examination reports, the medical report and, if necessary, further relevant documents, such as x-ray images.
2. Get in touch with GMCouncil: Get in touch with GMCouncil via our online request form. GMCouncil sends you an email with the link to the complete request form and the information how you can upload your documentation/medical report etc. on our server.
(You will soon also be able to get in touch with us personally in our first Council Office in Dubai. Further locations will follow.)
3. Clinic selection / Treatment proposal: GMCouncil selects the appropriate specialist / the appropriate clinic for you on the basis of your documents. The specialist / clinic draws up a preliminary treatment and cost plan. GMCouncil consults you about the term of your treatment and stay.
4. Offer / Treatment contract: GMCouncil prepares an offer for all desired services and a treatment contract.
5. Confirmation / Invoice: As soon as you accept the offer, please send us your confirmation by post, fax or e-mail. Then GMCouncil issues a preliminary invoice.
6. Payment / Reservations / Visa: As soon as the payment is credited to GMCouncil’s account, all desired reservations are carried out and the entry visa is applied for.
7. GMCouncil takes care: Upon request, GMCouncil picks you up at the airport and brings you to the hotel or the selected clinic. GMCouncil takes care of you and your accompanying relatives during your hospital stay and your stay in Germany.
8. Final invoice: The detailed final invoice will be issued after completion of the treatment and prior to the return journey of the patient.